A very different solution is required in cases where clients are encouraged to switch to a competitor as a result of a targeted campaign promising special offers. The obvious reason for such interest in subscribers from a different company, in most cases, is a direct leak of personal data from an operator’s database.
Telecommunications companies using InfoWatch solutions are able to:
- prevent illegal sharing of subscribers’ personal data;
- identify instances where employees are not complying with instructions for working with personal data;
- prevent leaks of confidential data;
- identify perpetrators of espionage;
- improve the quality of service to subscribers, and win their loyalty.
With the help of InfoWatch solutions, it is possible for a company not only to monitor and analyze what is happening on the Web, but also to proactively build their reputation through daily engagement with their online audience, primarily through social media: replying to questions and complaints, responding to negative reviews, winning client loyalty and building a positive reputation in order to attract new subscribers.
Development of In-demand Services
Timely Launch of New Services
Particularly valuable information for communications operators, which can improve their market position, includes:
- long-term business development strategy;
- marketing and business plans;
- plans for the launch of new services;
- financial data (planned profit, costs);
- information about existing infrastructure and plans to extend it;
- data regarding network capacity and design documentation.
InfoWatch solutions help you to create effective business processes and integrated information security systems in almost all areas of your business. By using tools to analyze how well data and the channels over which it is transmitted are secured, it is possible to obtain an exhaustive picture of information flows within an organization’s business processes and to identify secondary ways of forwarding confidential information and prevent access by unauthorized individuals.
Why is this Important?
Communications operators employ a large number of staff working at various levels, but they all deal with huge volumes of personal data and commercially sensitive information on a daily basis. And although information security issues are one of the telecommunications industry’s priorities, it is very important to conduct planned work to avoid accidental and intentional leaks of data outside the organization.