Before selling or disposing used PCs, a complete wipe should be executed to prevent information leakage. With Secudrive Sanitiser, stored data on a PC is wiped completely software-wise so that the data will be unrecoverable.
Data that is not wiped properly off of a hard disk can be left vulnerable to unauthorised data recovery. Due to the nature of existing wiping solutions, many companies elect to store decommissioned drives in order to wipe them all at once. This type of practice could lead to data breaches which would result in compliance violations, large case settlements, and heavy penalties.
- Simply emptying the recycling bin does not fully delete data and leaves it vulnerable to unauthorized recovery.
- Have you tried to implement large disk wiping solutions only to be greeted with hours of required consultation and rigorous setup?
- Many “remote” wiping solutions require individual PC setup.
- If there are no logs, reporting, or monitoring with other disk wiping solutions, how do you know the disk wiping has been completed correctly?
- When storing decommissioned drives prior to disk wiping, they can be left vulnerable to theft or can be easily misplacedduring transport.
- Simplify the Process: Simplified wiping process so that wiping can be launched straight from Windows. BIOS setup and booting device is not required.
- Easy Remote Wiping: Remotely deploy and wipe disks using Active Directory Group Policy.
- Multiple Wiping Options: User-initiated disk wiping via software download and installation OR Administrator-initiated simultaneous remote wiping available.
- Monitor Wiping: Monitoring, logging, and reporting available for the entire wiping process. Computer, hard disk, and task information can be managed by logs and made into reports.
- On the Spot Wiping: Reduce the risk of losing drives during transport or storage by wiping drives immediately after they are no longer being used. Supports Windows, Mac, Linux and is able to wipe entire OS disks at once. Even Unbootable PCs can be wiped.
Simultaneous-Remote Wipe on Unattended Mode
By implementing AD GPO and installing MSI files, multiple PCs can be simultaneously wiped in unattended mode from the manager console. After downloading and executing the wipe client program, the complete wipe process begins.
Variety of Deletion Algorithms, Variety of Drive Types
Secudrive Sanitizer provides internationally certified deletion algorithms: 1-Pass Constant Overwrite, DoD5220.22-M 3-Pass, 7-Pass Overwrite, and Gutmann 35-Pass Overwrite, and supports wiping of a variety of disk drives: ATA/IDE, SATA, SCSI USB, FireWire, etc.